Thursday, June 12, 2008

Old School

Collin spent three afternoons with his great-grandmother. They had big smiles for each other.

On Saturday we went to visit Uncle Andy and Aunt Kelly in State College. We stayed overnight and then went to visit Kelly who was working at Harner's Farm. We helped her feed and water the goats, Mo and Joe, and the roosters. Collin got to see first-hand the chickens that are mentioned in so many of his songs. As expected, Mike seemed to really enjoy his time with the farm animals.

It was so hot and humid, Aunt Kelly treated us to milkshakes.

Uncle Andy teaches at my elementary school so we took a tour. I sat in my old second grade classroom seat (although back then I did not have baby drool on my shirt!)

Back at the house the Kovalchiks stopped by to meet Collin before we headed back to Ithaca.











No comments:

Post a Comment