Saturday, December 1, 2007

One final game from the baby shower:

Here's a list of the predicted delivery dates. Remember, the winner gets the amazing, straight-to-DVD classic "Kung Fu Hercules" (selected in honor of the babydaddy).

Dec. 11: Jin
Dec. 14: Will
Dec. 16: Jessica; Jeff
Dec. 17: Kate
Dec. 18: Dan; Gabe
Dec. 19: JB; Aaron
Dec. 20: Bryn
Dec. 22: Mary Ellen; Adrienne
Dec. 24: Jen
Dec. 25: (babyfood stain on paper obscures name)
Jan. 1: Sev (Eatate)
Jan. 2: Johnny Law

May the best guess win!

3 comments:

  1. This works like The Price is Right, right?

    So closest without going over?

    Damn... looks like Jin wins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you both... and baby LLOYD! (Good one, don't you think?) I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally misread this - I thought you were having a contest to see ideas for names. That was dumb of me. Still, I like the name Lloyd! Wait... is it not completely up to me?

    ReplyDelete